This is my first summer in South Florida, and like everywhere else this week it is steamy out there!
I’ve invented a cocktail to keep me cool and happy as I pour over the final details of Conflicted Desire. It is the easiest thing in the world to make and it’s great both virgin and spiked:
- 1 part Peach Juice or Peach Nectar (whatever your grocery store calls it)
- 1 part Peach & Pear La Croix Water
- A double splash of Bourbon
- A single (or double) splash of Peach Schnapps
- Put Ice in glass, pour in La Croix Water, then pour in Peach juice and stir.
- Shake together over ice (or stir with ice) Bourbon, Peach Schnapps, and Peach juice.
- Either keep over ice or pour mixture into a martini or wine glass
- Pour in La Croix Water (note: one cannot shake La Croix Water or it explodes!) 😉
- Have a fabulous weekend!
Stay cool out there and I’ll see you next week with a MEGA book launch extravaganza!